CureMint was founded with a purpose to improve the lives of all we touch. We are the leading dental procurement software helping dental organizations scale across North America. Founded in 2017, CureMint’s aims to bring relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process.
Our core competency is in building delightful technical solutions to make our end users’ jobs easier and more productive. By providing an intuitive ordering experience, increased spend visibility, and holistic office management, CureMint empowers dental organizations to realize streamlined operations and untapped profitability.
How We Do It:
We are committed to hiring team members who live into our company core values:
- Shred the Box: People often tell us to “think outside the box,” but we question why there needs to be a box in the first place. We create our own path, we challenge the status quo and we think about new options.
- Hold the Rope: If you were on the edge of a cliff, and the only thing keeping you from falling is a rope that someone is holding, who would you want that person to be? We are reliable enough to be that person! We are accountable to each other and we truly do care.
- Be The Tide: In 1963, John F Kennedy said “a rising tide lifts all boats.” We aren’t competing with each other; we are a team. We delight in each other's wins and we’re quick to give each other credit.
- Walk the Mile: We embrace uniqueness and diversity, and we show up in a human-centric, compassionate demeanor. We seek to understand each other’s experiences, challenges, and thought processes as a way of doing business.
- Enjoy the Ride: We are at CureMint because of the amazing opportunity to improve people’s lives, and we get to have fun while doing it.
What You Will Do:
- As one of our first Product team hires, you will have the incredible opportunity to impact our product and culture in meaningful ways.
- Be a curious and educated advocate for our customers.
- Sketch and wireframe digital experiences for our application, validating them internally and externally and iterating as needed.
- Design, observe, document, and interpret user research.
- Take ownership of the UX/UI process within CureMint, focusing on effective ways to collaborate with our innovation team in a fast paced, sprint based environment.
- Partner with CureMint’s Director of Product to plan out new features and enhancements.
- Work closely with our engineering team to communicate UX requirements and review finished sprints to ensure cohesiveness within the application.
What You Bring To The Team:
- You have 5+ years of user experience research, design, and prototyping.
- You have experience planning and facilitating UX workshops.
- You desire to improve people’s lives through user-centered design.
- You understand that we learn and grow through understanding customer challenges, making hypotheses, testing, and rapidly iterating.
- You have a collaborative spirit and a track record of partnering successfully with product and engineering teams.
- You bring an empathetic approach to solving problems and designing delightful products
- You are excited about working on an early stage product and bringing technological change to an antiquated industry.
- You have a human-centered approach to innovation. You want to understand the needs of our customers and vendors, partner with engineering to understand the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for product success.
What We Offer:
- Gold level BCBS Health Insurance plan, 50% employee coverage starting on your first day
- Generous PTO and equity options
- Work in our natural light filled office at the American Underground. Due to COVID-19, employees are able to work from home or work from the office.
- Work with a high performing diverse team that inspires and challenges each other to grow every day
- Leave your mark on an industry that is hungry for innovation with a powerful new technology and an inspirational purpose
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.