Head of Product
CureMint was founded with a purpose to improve the lives of all we touch. Our vehicle to do that is dental procurement software. We believe that making it easier to get the supplies needed to run a dental office will enable providers to deliver better care at lower costs. Founded in 2017, CureMint’s mission is to bring relief to the dental industry’s extremely fragmented and painful procurement process with a delightful and simple platform that is affordable for all sized dental organizations.
Product at CureMint
As the first Product hire, you will work closely with our CEO and CTO to build a roadmap for CureMint that is simple, end-to-end focused and affordable to all segments of the dental industry. You will own the product vision and strategy and execute product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, the product development process.
What you bring to the table
- 10+ years of product experience
- 5+ years of experience leading product teams
- Multiple experiences building sales teams at a high-growth, early-stage B2B SaaS startup
- Proven ability to staff, organize, empower and equip a product team to be successful
- Passion for improving people’s lives through technology
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You believe a strong product culture means that the team understands the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning
- You understand that we need to make mistakes in order to learn, but we need to make them quickly and mitigate the risks
- You understand the need for continuous innovation. You know that great products are the result of true collaboration
- You deeply understand the power of a motivated product team, and know how to build one from scratch
- You are energized by data driven decisions
- You value the different contributions of designers and engineers
Why we love it here
- Leave your mark on an industry that is hungry for innovation
- Work with a team that inspires and challenges each other to grow every day
- High performing company with powerful technology and an inspirational purpose
- Work with us in Durham, NC in our American Underground office. Currently, we have a generous work from home set up
- Generous PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.